Re: Node Zero Gallery - Send Yours!

>> I just need to photograph mine again now I have replaced by two
HTPC
>> cases
>> with these lovely devils :-) Then I'll send it Mark.
>
> Thanks Rob.
>
> Not a single reply to my email yesterday...come on people!
>
> M.

Ok then...
http://www.notalot.info/index.php?set_albumName=nodezero&option=com_gallery&Itemid=37&include=view_album.php
or http://tinyurl.com/5zkhu in case
it wraps.

It started off with a small cupboard, but after the garage has been
partioned into 2 spaces I ditched that and bolted everything to the
desk/wall ;)

It also answers one of the questions asked a while back about running stuff
from the garage.  Mine has been operational for a number of years and as
long as you keep the gear running, condensation or cold (is actually a
bonus!) is not an issue.  Only thing to do is when you do switch off (and
leave off for a while) stuff is to bring them indoors and let them become
room temperature again before you start them (as condens will have settled
then).

Q.