Re: [OT] Netgem freeview lockups and Tivo

  • Subject: Re: [OT] Netgem freeview lockups and Tivo
  • From: "ianh1000" <ianh1000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 22:11:07 -0000

Thanks Steve, ROFL, these boxes have been winding me up! now have a
picture of you in my mind that makes me laugh its not so bad. It goes
in the same vein of my grand parents who spent days looking in the
loft etc for a trapped bird when the battery died in the smoke alarm
and they could hear regular chirps!

Ian
> I had a bit of a panic a couple of weeks ago when it displayed the
message
> "Phone Ringing" as I was watching TV in bed but no phones
were
actually
> ringing. After dashing round the house trying to find out if the
PABX wasn't