RE: [OT] Netgem freeview lockups and Tivo

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Netgem freeview lockups and Tivo
  • From: "Steve Morgan" <smorgo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 21:31:37 -0000

I had a bit of a panic a couple of weeks ago when it displayed the message
"Phone Ringing" as I was watching TV in bed but no phones were
actually
ringing. After dashing round the house trying to find out if the PABX
wasn't
working properly, or some strange dialler was trying to hijack my phone
line, I realised that I was watching a recording. D'oh!

--
Steve