RE: [OT] Netgem freeview lockups and Tivo

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Netgem freeview lockups and Tivo
  • From: "LeeUKHA" <mailinglists@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 20:11:17 -0000

The small red square on the screen means there's no signal (technically I
think it means it's lost the carrier stream). The signal coming from your
aerial may be on the limit of what the box can pick up.
It may be an idea to realign the aerial, check for obstructions (growing
trees etc) and/or re-terminate all the ends in the cable.

Lee