Re: Geovision 6.1 software?

  • Subject: Re: Geovision 6.1 software?
  • From: "keyvan2r" <keyvan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 19:48:51 -0000

Hi Paul

No I have not heard back AT ALL from RFconcepts !!
I called twice and sent 2 emails - one containing the reply from=20
Geovision tech support. Not very impressive...
I bought some kit from this company:

http://www.ezcctv.com

The sales rep said he would upgrade my card(s) for free as I bought=20
over =A31k of kit - no geovision cards though.=20
He said had I bought the cards from them they would U/G for free.=20
Otherwise its =A320 a card.=20
You do have to send the cards to them as Geovision does not allow=20
them to send parts out. He said they turn them around 24hr after=20
receipt.
I bought some (12) PIR encased cameras because the picture quality=20
was amazing! Better than full size sony cameras and there is pir and=20
audio included.=20

Poor show from Roy at RFconcepts not even replying to my enquires -=20
I bought 4 GV650 12 cams from him!

Keyvan

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Paul Gale" <groups@s...> wrote:
> Did anyone get anywhere with asking for a new firmware upgrade=20
(rather than sending it back) for the Geovision cards so they can=20
run 6.1+ software?
>=20
> I presume the newer firmware has some form of anti piracy code to=20
stop the clone cards out there from using Geovision's software?