Re: Velux Window Openers - A Possible Solution

  • Subject: Re: Velux Window Openers - A Possible Solution
  • From: "big_red_frog" <atod@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 12:21:54 -0000

Hmmm, I have had a look at the WLF 111 spec sheet now, looks awfully
heavy weight to just control two windows :-(

I will take my own advice and get another redrat. I can place the one
directly towards the AV corner, and the other across the room to the
velux controls and the projector.

Thanks for highlighting that unit, it has been bugging me for a while.

Now if only I could get up the ladder and fit the rain sensors, then
I wouldn't have to panic each time I was out of the house.

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Mike Griffiths" <mike@a...> wrote:
> I have integrated into the main controller by using 2 WLF 111 these
> connect into the control loop and mimic the push button control.
>
> I haven't fully programmed it yet - but that is just a case f too
may
> things to do :-(
>

> By using these interface boxes you can only mimic the switches
>
> The advantage of the IR route is you can control each window
> individually
>

> Mike

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129lnaeb0/M=283686.4531047.5839501.442002
9/

D=groups/S=1705041992:HM/EXP=1100077249/A=2044486/R=0/SIG=10svm8ftb/*h
tt

.

> This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security
System.