RE: Re: Velux Window Openers - A Possible Solution

  • Subject: RE: Re: Velux Window Openers - A Possible Solution
  • From: "Mike Griffiths" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 10:44:38 -0000

I have integrated into the main controller by using 2 WLF 111 these
connect into the control loop and mimic the push button control.

I haven't fully programmed it yet - but that is just a case f too may
things to do :-(

By using these interface boxes you can only mimic the switches

The advantage of the IR route is you can control each window
individually

Mike