Re: Re: UKHA2004 Webcams are LIVE!

> Real live prototype gubbins controlled by Serial Commands and IR
commands.

WHEN'S IT DUE? WHEN'S IT DUE? WHEN'S IT DUE????

I'll happily buy a prototype, sod having all the bells and whistles....

Did the IR units get "launched"????

Really annoyed I ahd 2 miss the show this year - any chance you could move
it to the following w/e next year???

I do have the "drunk FAR too much" post UKHA event feeling this
morning,
but it's not quite the same as having gotten it from attending!

Looking forward to seeing the video of the event too.

You lucky buggers the lot of you - glad it all went well.

cheers,

Tony.