RE: Frank Wins!!!

  • Subject: RE: Frank Wins!!!
  • From: "James Mitchelmore" <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 00:35:16 +0100

Hi all,

Firstly, It was me who won the FirM kit, and very happy I am too. I'd
been pondering the technicalities of IR distribution for a while and
after Phil Harris pretty much selling me on the idea of homevision on
Saturday, plus being fully Cat5'd up, it all seems to be falling into
place.

Secondly, thanks to all involved for a great weekend, good to put faces
to names and see some very interesting developments in the flesh.

Frank, I'll be in touch with numerous questions, probably, once I get HV
in place and thank you for the prize.

Paul, I have ways of boiling water, so thanks for the offer.

Regards to all,

James