Re: Frank Wins!!!

Hi James

> Firstly, It was me who won the FirM kit, and very happy I am too. I'd
> been pondering the technicalities of IR distribution for a while and
> after Phil Harris pretty much selling me on the idea of homevision on
> Saturday, plus being fully Cat5'd up, it all seems to be falling into
> place.

Well hopefully you wont be disappointed when you get round to using
it....Cat5 installed your nearly there ;-))..save the pennies for hv....;-)

> Frank, I'll be in touch with numerous questions, probably, once I get
HV
> in place and thank you for the prize.

No Problem....Just be aware that im in Melbourne so  with the time
difference i may not respond straight away.....Also  theres a FirM  Doc on
my site which might be worth  reading....
http://skybax.rapidhoster.co.uk/~armagh/page19.html

Frank

> Firstly, It was me who won the FirM kit, and very happy I am too. I'd
> been pondering the technicalities of IR distribution for a while and
> after Phil Harris pretty much selling me on the idea of homevision on
> Saturday, plus being fully Cat5'd up, it all seems to be falling into
> place.
>
> Secondly, thanks to all involved for a great weekend, good to put
faces
> to names and see some very interesting developments in the flesh.
>
> Frank, I'll be in touch with numerous questions, probably, once I get
HV
> in place and thank you for the prize.
>
> Paul, I have ways of boiling water, so thanks for the offer.
>
> Regards to all,
>
> James

Yahoo!

oups/S=1705041992:HM/EXP=1084823455/A=2044486/R=0/SIG=10svm8ftb/*http:/w