RE: Few more pics

My personal 'favourite' for gluing anything is Gripfill ... they do a
non-solvent based one too (incase any of the solvents may cause reaction ..
but I doubt it would do...

I would imagine the void space you have is plenty to keep it all
cool-enough
.. especially as the lights wont be on full brightness all the time ...

Jonathan.

Jonathan Tawn
EDS Desktop Services.