Re: Few more pics

Gripfill is very good stuff (used it for all sorts of stuff) but it's
maybe not so suitable for fixing to a flexible smooth surface such as
a plastic membrane.  Silicon is probably the answer as it will not
react and will retain its flexibility for many years. Guidance on
Unibond website is that it is ok up to 50 deg C.

Regards

Richard

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Tawn, Jonathan"
<jonathan.tawn@j...>