Re: Re: Newbie lighting automation queries

Hi Graham

> Well Frank, there is a solution to the lack of status feedback (this
> is a European only limitation by the way, x10 modules in the US have
> feedback). The solution is to use something called Probe which is
> developed by some guy in a 'land down under' where they are almost
> quite good at rugby ;-)

Good to hear you got it up and running ;-))) Without zapping yourself i
hope
?

See you didnt mention the Irish Rugby Team ;-)))....

> This is of course a bold promise, I had 3 hours sleep the night
> before last and 2 hours last night. But at 4am this morning when I
> went to bed, the whole demo was working :-D

OMG.....At 4 in the morning !!!......Your gonna need a holiday after this
UKHA Meet......

> By the way, I believe a web cast is being planned for this weekend, I
> sure if it comes off details will be posted here for those of you who
> can't come.

Whats a web cast....???
Frank