Latest message you have seen: Re: Re: [ADVERT] DDAR

RE: [ukha_d] How to spend £5,000

  • Subject: RE: [ukha_d] How to spend £5,000
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 16:55:07 +0100

I do 130 miles a day round trip which works out at about 3 hours driving on
a normal day - throw in a bit of rain and you can add an hour to that,
thro=
in a bit of snow and you can easily more than double it. Living away from
work is great in so far as you can get cheaper houses (for what you get)
an=
green fields but if you're spending too much of your own time travelling
then is it worth it?

Phil=20

it=20
> is more than=20
Pancras.=20=20
> could

> > Agreed.  I live in Wiltshire (Chippenham), but commute into=20
> London -=20
> > It's about 1hr 20 on the train.
> >

> > UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - THIS WEEK!
> > http://www.ukha2004.com
> >
> > http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
> >
> > Member Offers - http://www.freeranger.co.uk/ukha
Yahoo! Groups Links