Latest message you have seen: RE: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

Re: [ukha_d] How to spend £5,000

Mal,

At the moment I live with my parents in Surrey.

It only takes 25 mins to waterloo, but the trains are a load of rubbish, I=
=20
am restricting to late night partying as the last train is at 12.30am
and=20
weekends are even worse ...

Regardless I lose 2.5hrs a day commuting.

Something i really could do without. But you are right I think later when
I=
=20
am more settled I would want to live outside of London and have a better
li=
fe.

Ho Yin

At 10:20 12/05/2004, you wrote:
>The answer is to not live in London - trade better surroundings for a
few
>more minutes on the train.
>I live near Wellingborough, Northants which although it is more than 60
>miles from London, is only 50 minutes by train to St Pancras.  =A3180k
cou=
ld