Re: Basic Asterisk question.

  • Subject: Re: Basic Asterisk question.
  • From: "Chris Bond" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 07:08:55 -0000

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@s...> wrote:
> I've just been searching through the archive looking at Asterisk
posts, looking for an answer to the following question, and the
answer will determine if I have a play or not.

> What hardware do I need to be able to connect my normal house
phones to Asterisk? I'm not bothered about having an individual
extension in each room or anything like that.

The dev's kit will work for u - be aware it doesnt do uk caller id
though unless you are using ISDN for incoming calls.