Re: Roomba Video

At some point soon I will formally offer my services as a councillor.
Maybe I could start a HA-Anonymous.
----- Original Message -----
From: Mark Harrison (Yahoo!)
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2004 10:58 AM
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Roomba Video

You mean you haven't?

Personally, I just beamed the video from my Roomba-top cam to the telly and
watched live - I didn't bother to record it :-)

In my particular case, it was made more complex, because I don't have a
wireless video sender, hence I had a (very) long lead loosely dangled from
the light fitting attached the the Roomba - didn't work when he tried to go
under furniture though - the camera fell off as soon as the lead went tense
:-(

M. (actually true)