Re: Lighting control system using Crozet microcontroller

Dave McLaughlin wrote:
> I never bother with Maplin these days. They never have anything in
> stock, unless you want a radio controller pair of false boobs or
> something just as tacky!!!

True, but I'd hoped they'd have something so basic.

> I always use Farnell these days. Minimum order is only £10 and free
> shipping too. Always arrives next day too.

I'll go with them next time - I only went to Maplin because they do same
day
if they actually have something!

Cheers,
Andy
--
http://ha.andylaurence.co.uk
http://projects.andylaurence.co.uk

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx