RE: Lighting control system using Crozet microcontroller

>  I have only one reservation about it
> so far, and
> that's how the relays will operate over CAT5.

I am using relays with Cat5 at the moment and they work fine. In my case, I
just use a 12V source switched through the lightswitch to operate the relay
which is located in a central location. Have it running 5 or 6 sets of LV
Halogens throughout the house with no problems.

The 12V side is all on cat5 and the lights are star wired from Node 0.

Cheers, Des.

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx