Re: Lighting control system using Crozet microcontroller

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Frank Mc Alinden" <fmcalind@b...>
wrote:
> Have you come across the one in the link.....think they
> are melbourne based...

Oh yes, I have a box with a few SPLats, unused.  Another unfinished
symphony - a SPLat was going to be used to start the generator for
the internet racks at the office, but I never got "a round tuit",
and the office power never went off.  Theres another box with the
contactors, and 22mm mount lamps and a few rotary cam switches...

Just looked at their product page, and the one I was going to use
doesnt appear to be there - it had buttons and LEDs all mounted on a
panel, very neat.  So I guess its now discontinued.  Progress...

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx