Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: Clipsal Ulti

Re: Re: Pinnacle Show Centre...Advice

> I am looking at getting one of these. It seems to have the edge on
> Pinnacle product.

It does now yes.
The DVI is nice to have - buggers ;)
And they've just added support for AAC too which the SC doesn't have (yet)

Though the SC has more "standard" video outputs, which is nice.
I have mine connected up to three different destinations.
Still, DVI would be nice..... ;)