Latest message you have seen: RE: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

Re: Squeezebox and *non digital* Source Streaming

Hiya Ben,
Not tried this as planetWayne.Radio isn't up and running this xmas yet!
but I've just had a look in my slimp3 software and you have an option
for internet radio. That should get your slimp3 listening, as for
creating the radio station - have a look at shoutcast (by the same
people that do winamp).

You need a box to run v3 of winamp on it - and the shoutcast server. As
you can tell winamp to take feed from your soundcards audio in socket it
will just start to stream it out again.

http://www.shoutcast.com/

hth
Wayne.