Latest message you have seen: SHS2008 Video 4 - Cytech Comfort

Re: PCB's arrived Friday. It Works

Hi Ian
Had a look nice to see your making progress....Like the idea of
using different plug in modules to control the dimmer good stuff !!!......
I take it at the  moment  your using rf control ???...Will the plug in
modules have a cover plate over them ??........

Whats the idea of having 5 inputs ??

The xAP guys have Homeseer support but  i dont think the xPL guys have at
this stage ...
Im sure both camps would assist in supporting your kit.....

Good luck with the project , keep us posted as im sure there will be a lot
of interest in these especially since it has status feedback.........

How do you find the 18f series of pics ?? just got a couple of 18f252 and
18f452 but havent had a chance to play as yet....

Frank