Latest message you have seen: RE: Comfort Design Question

RE: CCTV on CAT5

Just one more quick question regarding this....

Is there any preference about the arrangement of the pairs in the CAT5 for
the CCTV signal? - i.e. is there likely to be any quality difference by
(for
example) doubling up the pairs, and using 4 cores for signal and 4 for
signal GND? or would it better to use just a single twisted pair?

Instinct tells me to use all 8 cores and double them up to get the
"fattest"
amount of wire to carry the signal, but do the twists them come into play?

TIA

Paul G.