Re: streaming live cameras via web interface..

Hiya,
We've used Axis cameras before now - reliable and all that - basically a
camera with an ethernet connection in the back. Built in web server to
view images...

www.axix.com is a good start - iirc theres some 'live' demos you can
check out too.

Its one of those - 'plug it in - set  it up - let it get on with it'  types

:)
Wayne.