Latest message you have seen: Re: Solar PV Monitoring

Re: LCD drive bay panels

  • Subject: Re: LCD drive bay panels
  • From: "Matthew Miles" <m_miles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 14:05:47 -0000

I know its a very sad thing but i'd be quite happy to just have a
complete system arrive on my doorstep, plug it in and away I go at
the moment!  Its all to technical for me (a simple network engineer)
to grasp!  I don't really want to be spending loads of dosh on
something I KNOW I will never use!

BTW, if you haven't set up your asterisk system yet, how are you
getting your cisco phone to work?  And, are you likely to be
upgrading to the new color screen model any time soon?

Matt

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "James Hoye" <yahoo@j...> wrote:
> > I too was a bit befuddled at all the settings on Andy's site!  I
want
> > to use Cisco 79xx phones to with 1 analogue line.  On the subject
of

> Sounds much like what I want too.  With an analogue phone (via
IAXy) for the