Latest message you have seen: Re: ADSL Over CAT5

Re: LCD drive bay panels

  • Subject: Re: LCD drive bay panels
  • From: "Matthew Miles" <m_miles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 13:44:19 -0000

Cheers James,

I too was a bit befuddled at all the settings on Andy's site!  I want
to use Cisco 79xx phones to with 1 analogue line.  On the subject of
the IAXy - where do you get them from!  Digium's website says they
aren't for sale yet and I can find the link for them!

Oh, and if you do order through Kustom talk to Graeme if you have any
problems - he runs the shop and is on the forums most of the time.
He will answer almost any question you throw at him (except for the
winning lottery numbers!) measuring of bezel sizes etc very
accommodating!

One last thing... I found this website

http://asterisk.edihost.co.uk/

which shows how to use the screen on the Cisco phones to display
useful Asterisk stuff - its a bit beyond me at the moment but maybe
you would find it useful?

Cheers,

Matt

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "James Hoye" <yahoo@j...> wrote:
> > I've been trying to sort one of these too! (When you get Asterisk
set
> > up etc can you tell me how you got the LCD to display the stuff
you
> > wanted please as i am unfamiliar with Linux - in fact if your
using a
> > 1 line PBX maybe you could throw a copy of your HD image onto a
> > CD?? :)).
>
> I'll let you know when Andy and Chris have done it ;)
>
> I do want to put together a "How to setup Asterisk document"
along
the lines
> of Andy's one, but incorporating a Cisco 79xx series SIP phone.  I
started
> following Andy's, but all the settings bogged me down a bit.
Thanks to Andy