Latest message you have seen: Re: Solar PV Monitoring

Re: Re: LCD drive bay panels

James Hoye wrote:

> I'll let you know when Andy and Chris have done it ;)
>
>I do want to put together a "How to setup Asterisk document"
along the lines
>of Andy's one, but incorporating a Cisco 79xx series SIP phone.  I
started
>following Andy's, but all the settings bogged me down a bit.  Thanks to
Andy
>for remotely configuring my install :)

SNAP! - have a few 7960's kicking around - an analogue line card waiting
to go into a pc (which I'm in the process of 'borrowing' from work)

Have managed to get the ciscos talking direct to my FWD account and have
even have them talking in a basic way to a VMWare version of asterisk
that I boot up on my pc when playing - so looks like a few of us are all
at the same(ish) point...

I was talking to someone a while ago on the asterisk support group and
suggested about an lcd display to give things like status of the machine
/ lines etc and the general feedback was its 'doable' but haunt took
anything further than that.

Anyways - I rattle so I'll shut up :)

You can catch me on IRC most nights (along with several others that are
on list)

Wayne.