Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: Bathroom project - Cbus style lighting system....1 room only though!!

RE: [Advert] Harmony Macro Editor

Yes, I think we will.=20=20

xAP support is planned in July, which some folk tell me will also give a
quick C-Bus entry and full native C-Bus will go live soon thereafter.

If anyone has any other hardware / protocol they would like supported just
let me know.  The basic Harmony platform seems to be sophisticated and
robust enough now to make adding protocol / device extensions relatively
simple.

Of course, I could be eating my words very soon once I try the xAP stuff
..=
.
:-)

Regards
Darryl.
=A0
Simply Automate - Bringing your home to life.
=A0
http://www.SimplyAutomate.co.uk/
mailto:Darryl.Mattocks@xxxxxxx
Tel: 0845 644 3330
Fax: 0845 644 2713
For and on behalf of iDomus Ltd.  UK company number 4116740.
=A0