Latest message you have seen: Re: CD Ripping

Comfort Ultra Question

  • Subject: Comfort Ultra Question
  • From: "Paul G. Watkin" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 13:45:07 +0100

Does anybody know when a supported version of Comfort Ultra firmware
will be released??

Have asked the question on Comfort forum but no response as yet. Would
ideally like to place order within the next day or so but will wait if
stable firmware is in available soon

Regards

Paul

P.S.  The comfort webpage lists a door phone and Ringer module as
minimum system requirements, I thought these were optional?? And more
importantly I don't want to use these features.