Latest message you have seen: Re: OT: Help needed with PDA

USB WiFi Adapters.

Just trying to select one for potential car PC project... - no problem
finding them, just trying to choose a good'un.

Anyone use a USB WiFi adapter? - any recommendations on good or bad models?

I'm looking for a USB2 54G variety, currently favouring the small
dongle-style (not sure why, I just think I prefer as small as possible for
in the car....) - Does this form-factor typically have inferior antenna
performance over the larger ones with "proper" external aerials?

Bear in mind that I can't drill holes in the bodywork to mount the antennae
outside of the car, so it would have to be affixed somewhere inside the
cabin, - I'm envisaging hot-glueing it to the inside of a rear window, -
hence the desire to keep it as discreet as possible...

As ever, TIA

Paul G.