Latest message you have seen: RE: best HD media player to replace xbmc

Re[2]: Door Bells.

Not a solution - just my own comment. I got the doorbell audible round the
house by hooking into the FS2828 PBX (when it's not overheating) but what I
really need is a presence sensor coupled with a delay so that it doesn't
ring when the little b****s have pressed the bell and run off.

Pete

On 08/06/2004 at 20:46 Ali Watkins wrote:

>John,
>
>I thought of that... but I didn't fancy having wires running around the
>place... the other idea (from the archives) is to hack a key fob type
>remote into a doorbell type casing.
>
>I'm sure there muse be away with a wireless bell though...
>The other alternative maybe motion detection directly on the door,
>although I guess the postman and stuff will set that off!
>
>Thanks
>Alistair

doorbell that
>has
>> > some kind of external latch that pulses when its rung,
instead of