Latest message you have seen: Is ebay borked in Firefox 3.02

RE: Door Bells.

  • Subject: RE: Door Bells.
  • From: "Malcolm Surgenor" <malcolm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 21:22:35 +0100

Ali

I've mine wired to an X10 Powerflash unit and then HomeSeer captures when
it's pushed and does a number of things but mainly just logs it has
happened.  It's useful when you come back into to go quickly to the right
time on the CCTV recordings...

Details are here

http://ubb.homeseer.com/eve/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=697298074&f=446296174&m=724107104&;
r=466104204#466104204

I think link that should work - i.e. you shouldn't have to log in to see
it.

Malcolm