From: darren_karp2001
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 8:18 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: Audio Video Front End Software advice needed

All I get when I try to unzip it is a .out file, what do I do with
that? and what is a Kiosk?

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "John Nye" <lists@j...> wrote:
> I use Xlobby on my Kiosk and well pleased.
>
> Just using a small part of the functionality but it gives me music
over 2 zones using 2 sound cards, latest weather and access to the
picture library for SWMBO (who just loves pictures). Just need to
find some time to explore the rest of the features, but it looks to
be very flexible and new features are coming along all the time.

> Documentation is a bit iffy but its free and has a very active
forum with some very knowledgeable and helpfull people.

> John

MYHTPC