RE: Fuji 510

Below...
-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Nye [mailto:steve@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 04 June 2004 21:52
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Fuji 510

I've just got one of these and I have a few questions.

1. I have enabled my Infrared port and the two computers can see each
other - when I try to send to the Fuji it says it can't because it is
actively refused by the other computer (FUJI), how cann I resolve?

Are you using the loaded Transx software? It sorts most of this stuff out
by itself.

2. How can I back up the operating system or reload a new one?

Remove the hard drive, but a 2.5" to 3.5" converter lead from
Maplins, and
plug it into your desktop, use Ghost/DiskImage to back it up. If you want
install 95/98/etc, copy the install CD to a folder on the hard drive and
run
setup from there.

3. I want to add a wireless lan card is this straight forward?

Yes it is, but getting the drivers onto PC with no external
floppy/cd/ethernet means you have to do 2) above.

Many thanks

Steve