From: Steve Nye
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2004 9:52 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] Fuji 510

I've just got one of these and I have a few questions.

1. I have enabled my Infrared port and the two computers can see each
other - when I try to send to the Fuji it says it can't because it is
actively refused by the other computer (FUJI), how cann I resolve?
2. How can I back up the operating system or reload a new one?
3. I want to add a wireless lan card is this straight forward?

Many thanks

Steve