Geovision HTML camera feed working!!

  • Subject: Geovision HTML camera feed working!!
  • From: "keyvan2r" <keyvan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 20:46:28 -0000

Just to let you all know that I got Geovision setup so I can feed
the output of the cameras onto a simple web page so that I can
navigate through various cameras' views using weblobby!
Larry (the support guy from Geovision) was very helpful! He sent me
a couple of SDK's for building your own interface for remote viewing
of Geovision connected cameras. He included a tool for generating a
plain web page with one or four camera monitors and hyperlinks to
functions like snapshot etc. For me, who can not write any HTML code
this was god send! I can now edit those pages to show different
cameras and combinations in web pages and in weblobby it's a button
press to get to each page.
Very pleased with :-) The Geovision support is great. Those worried
about RFConcepts can buy with peace of mind!!

Keyvan