(OT) Advice on buying an LCD TV...

  • Subject: (OT) Advice on buying an LCD TV...
  • From: "Andrew Kilgore" <amkilgore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 22:31:41 +0100

Hi all,

I will hopefully soon be in a position to replace my main TV (an el cheapo
28") with a nice 32" LCD TV.
Can anyone give me any advice as to what I should be looking
forspec-wise...?

Currently I'm looking at:
http://www.jvc.co.uk/product.php?id=LT-32C31BJE&catid=100088&lid=
simply because it looks nice ;o).
Any good or bad things about this model...?
I've managed to find it listed online for £1700 (with £20 P&P).
Anyone know of any better deals on this or a better spec'ed model...?

One consideration - I live in Northern Ireland so some companies won't
deliver LCDs here and others charge quite a bit.

Many thanks,
Andy.

---