Latest message you have seen: Re: WoooHooo - Another 7 Circuits on cbus

Re[6]: 160gb drive seen as 127gb - under windows 2k

Hello,

Thanks for all your help so far.

U> Whaet told you there was only 137GB of space? PM?

Windows Explorer and PM both say 137Gb. I was hoping PM might show an
unformatted space at the end of the drive, but it doesn't.

U> Have you checked the registry entry is there and correct?

I used the program from 148lba.com because I didn't want to completely
break my pc by fouling up the registry. I used regedt32 to check and
the string has been added.

U> Did you reboot after adding the reg key?

I've rebooted a few times as I did this a couple of days ago and the
pc has been on/off since.

U> I get about 149GB of usable Windows disk space from a 160GB drive...

It is NTFS if that makes any difference?