From: Malcolm Surgenor [mailto:malcolm@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 24 July 2004 11:09
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] mp3 file quality

a quick question

I know how to record an mp3 from a CD at a particular quality but what if
you've an mp3 file of one quality that you'd prefer to have at another and
only have the mp3 and not the CD?  My player/recorder only seems to allow
the quality to be set when recording off a CD.

I've a load of songs recorded at 320kbs that I'd like to bulk record at
96kbs for my son's new mp3 player...

TIA

Malcolm