Latest message you have seen: Cisco HA tablet

Re: Wireless Monitor - Where would I find?

  • Subject: Re: Wireless Monitor - Where would I find?
  • From: "Matthew Miles" <m_miles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 06:48:07 -0000

Dare I suggest it but it sounds like you need a smart display -
something that Microsoft have been doing recently.  Basically the
display is a tablet PC.  the problem is that it sounds like you have
already got your monitor... oh and they cost about a grand!  Still
its always a backup plan.

sorry I couldn't be more ehlpful

Regards,

Matt

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Steve_Cuthbertson <steve@h...> wrote:
> Quick outline.
> Need to get graphics, inc. video, to an lcd monitor. Monitor is a
distance
> from network points (wired) and flying lead is not acceptable.
Monitor has AC
> power nearby.
> Question:
> Is there a wireless solution for this? Something like the USB
wireless
> transmitter/receiver units, but fed with (PC/XGA-Adaptor)  -
wireless -
> (Adaptor-Monitor)?
> Obviously it's not going to _be_ USB, that's just a description of
the
> adaptor I have in mind - hopefully.
> I've googled and yahooed, but dont seem to be able to find
anything other
> than wireless tablet style PC or monitor, operating from
batteries. Battery