Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: Smart Metering Privacy

Re: Projectors!!

  • Subject: Re: Projectors!!
  • From: "brianmilton1" <bmilton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 23:38:48 -0000

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Mark McCall" <lists@a...> wrote:
> > Hi I'm in ireland.  Does anyone know any good places (Near Dublin
if
> > possible) that sell home automation equipment or help on HA.
>
> What sort of thing you after in the HA end Brian?
>
> > TV etc. and my PC.  If knows any good ones or where to buy some
good
> > projectors and screens please let me know.
>
> Quick Google pulled up this in Dublin..
>
> http://www.cloneyaudio.com/cinema.shtml
>
> M.

I'm looking to network my whole house so i can access any source from
any room.  I am planning on having one main room with all my dvd, cd,
etc. a wiring closit with my PC and switches, network and av ones.
And be able to access them from thge rest of the house.

But as regards my projector i want to be able to view all my sources
and hook up my PC to it as well.  So i could leave my pc in my wiring
closit next door with a monitor on it and have it output to my
projector as well and with my wireless keyboard and mouse be able to
use my pc with out going to the closit next door. Also i want to have
a recessed screen (remote) that i can but away when not in use.

I have been looking at LexcomHome.com website and might install there
system to network my AV sources.  I have to install a new alarm
system as well but i don't know where to start?  I hope to get all
the wiring done by next week then i can start worrying about what
components i need.  I was looking at the comfort system but there is
no end to what you can do.  Where do you stop,  Money Money Money!!!!