Latest message you have seen: Re: FREE TO A GOOD HOME APC UPS

Sony 400 disc cd changers

I am thinking of buying one of these in addition to saving cd images to
my hdd. If nothing else, it is a convenient way of storing the discs!

There are two versions a 300-disc capacity (CX355) and a 400-disc
(CX455). I think the 400 disc player will play mp3 and the 300 will
not. Are there any other differences? The general Sony brochure does
not show the 400 disc and only shows a picture, no description, of the
300. The hifi brochure shows both, briefly, but does not say a lot.

I read a review somewhere that you can set them to play random tracks
except tracks a, b, c, etc. on the 300 disc one but the 400 does not
have the "except..." feature. It seems strange the higher spec
machine
has less features! Is it missing anything else? Are there any online
reviews anywhere else?

What features does the 400 have in addition to those on the 300? What
is the remote control like? Which should I get?

The list you type in of titles, is this stored in a power cut, or do
you have to type tham all in again? Are there any players which
connect to thye internet to downlaod this information?

Thanks.