Latest message you have seen: Re: Free....Sony Ericsson HBH 20 Bluetooth hands free pendant

RE: Sony 400 disc cd changers

  • Subject: RE: Sony 400 disc cd changers
  • From: "White, Peter" <peter.white@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 10:23:23 +0100

My CX450 (gratuitous plug: it's for sale!) does store the titles after a
powercut.  Given that it took me about a week to get everything typed in
I'm
quite careful about not loosing the power for too long, but it's been
disconnected for 2 days (by accident) and still - fortunately - retained
all
the details.  Certainly when I got mine the 400 series got a flashier 2-way
LCD remote, but other than that they looked pretty similar. I assume the
300
spinner isn't as deep as the 400 on the basis that the platter can be
smaller; the 400 is _very_ deep, way deeper than any normal hi-fi rack
could
take; mine's open-backed, so not such a problem.

The review for my model is here... <http://tinyurl.com/2dvoe>
http://tinyurl.com/2dvoe which
links to epinions, I'm sure it'll have the
other models on there as well.

Pete

_____