Latest message you have seen: Re: Solar PV Monitoring

Cheeky request

  • Subject: Cheeky request
  • From: "Hawes,Timothy Edward \(GEG\)" <haweste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 07:36:16 +0100

Bit of a cheeky one this, but hopefully someone can help :-)

This was posted on AVForums - is there anyone that could record / TiVo
this and let me have a copy ? I can cover all CD/DVD/tape costs with
beer tokens etc. or if you could offer it for download that'd be cool
too. I do get Sky, but only FTA and this doesn't include Discovery Home
& Leisure :-(

If you can help, please contact me off-list

Many thanks,

Tim H.

#####

Watch how to build a home cinema on tv!

Discovery Home & Leisure is repeating its two-part series on how to
build a home cinema.

Its made by John Revell and airs today and tommorow, but is also
repeated in a couple of weeks time.

I only caught the last ten minutes of episode one the last time it was
on, so while I'm pretty sure it looks mostly at bricks and mortar
(rather than screens and CRTs), it still looks interesting.

Anyway, you can check it out by tuning as follows:

Cinema Part 1 is due to be shown on 8 July 2004 at 14:00 hours and the
26 July 2004 at 11:00 hours.

Cinema Part 2 is due to be shown on 9 July 2004 at 14:00 hours and the
26 July 2004 at 11:30 hours.

+