Latest message you have seen: Re: Raspberry Pi in HA?

RE: Cheeky request

  • Subject: RE: Cheeky request
  • From: "Stuart" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 08:17:32 +0100

Tim,

TBH mate, I wouldn't bother with this. It was too much "skimmed over
the
surface" and very little attention to the real details you would need
know.

Most of the program was taken up with John showing how to put up stud
walls, and make "sound deadening panels", plus a couple of
interviews
with Home Cinema kit suppliers.

I'm sure you could gain more of an insight from people on this list than
from watching the program.

HTH

Stuart