From: Dan Khan [mailto:dan@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 13 July 2004 16:38
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Wireless Access Point Advice Needed

Hi,

Finally about to take the leap into the world of wireless networking.
About
to purchase Sony laptop with built in 802.11g and looking for an access
point to connect to the rest of my network.

Anyone got any suggestions/recommendations - what should I be looking for
in
an AP for later use in a HA environment?

What AP is top of the range at the moment - so much info online - not easy
to find somewhere to start!

Any help appreciated,

-Dan