RE: Dell monitor mounts for installation in wall + a bit of an AD

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Dell monitor mounts for installation in wall + a bit of an AD
  • From: "Des Gibbons" <des@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 11:13:09 -0000
  • Mailing-list: list ukha_d@yahoogroups.com; contact ukha_d-owner@xxxxxxx

Hi Anthony,

I am guessing here, but nearly all tft monitors use VESA fixings to allow
for wall mounting. There are two standard sizes, depending on the physical
sie of the monitor. 75mm and 100mm.

I have one on Ebay at the moment if you want to get an idea of what they
are. You can probably check in the Dell manual if the monitor has a VESA
mount.

www.gibbz.net/ebay

Cheers, Des.

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
Post message: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@yahoogroups.com