RE: Re: CCTV Solution required

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: CCTV Solution required
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 20:24:08 -0000
  • Mailing-list: list ukha_d@yahoogroups.com; contact ukha_d-owner@xxxxxxx

Not sure about using two cards in one machine (software might not work) -
m=
ight be an idea to talk to rfconcepts - they should know.

I've been running the 650 8 port card for a few weeks - extremely happy
wit=
h it. Let me know if you want to get access to see what the recorded
images=
are like. It has 50fps total and I'm running 7 sources on it - 5 cameras a=
nd also inputting Sky and Sky+ to it so I can monitor them as well.

Paul.

=A324=
0.

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20