RE: Re: CCTV Solution required

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: CCTV Solution required
  • From: "Dean Barrett" <dean@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 15:32:16 -0000
  • Mailing-list: list ukha_d@yahoogroups.com; contact ukha_d-owner@xxxxxxx

Graham

We have a 8port GV250 running here - we have 6 camera's running
simultaneously and i'm sure it doesnt run as low as 2fps.

If you look here http://rolec.dyndns.info:156
username & password ukha -
these images run faster than 2fps, and its currently displaying 6 images on
the server and at least 1 image to 10 desktops.

Dean.

Try our amazing lighting demonstration online now, and watch in
realtime via our webcam. Click below and follow the CBus links.
www.rolec.net
dean@rolec.net
Tel: 01908-210677
Fax: 01908-210678
The information in this internet E-mail is confidential and is intende=
solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information in it by
anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions presented are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The Rolec
Group or any of its affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient
pleas=
contact wrongmail@rolec.net